Primesep B4 is a reverse-phase (short carbon chain) analytical column with embedded basic ion-pairing groups.
- Improves retention of acidic compounds by anion-exchange mechanism.
- Retains and separates basic and acidic surfactants based on multi-mode mechanism.
- Separates hydrophobic bases by ion-exclusion mechanism.
- Retains hydrophobic neutral compounds by reverse-phase mechanism.
- All mobile phases are LC-MS and preparative chromatography compatible (working pH range from 2.0 to 4.5).
Primesep B4 columns are available in all standard dimensions
Column IDs: 22 mm, 10 mm, 4.6 mm, 3.2 mm, 2.1 mm, 1 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.25 mm
Column Lengths: 250 mm, 150 mm, 100 mm, 50 mm, 25 mm, 10 mm
Particles: 10 um, 5 um
Pores: 100 A
HPLC Determination of Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate
HPLC Separation of Inorganic Anions
The Separation of Sodium, Dioctylsulfosuccinic Acid, and Sulfosuccinic Acid